Friday 27 August 2010

Folksy Friday

One of my closest friends gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy on Wednesday of this week! To celebrate I decided to give my Folksy Friday this week, a baby theme. All of these lovely things are currently available:

Gorgeous handmade cards made by Hig Hig Hooray.










This cute baby girl card has been handmade by Fiona's Crafts.










This lovely, quilted blanket has been created by Margosha.









Want a personalised sleep suit then look no further than Catty Designs.








How cute is this set for a premature baby made by Sweetpea Family?











This is just a very small selection of the items that can be found at Folksy. All items are handmade with love by very talented designers and crafters. Please pay them a visit!!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Babies! Congrats to your friend!

    I loved it when mine were little, don't get me wrong, I love them now too, but they were just soooo cute.

    The prem babu set is so cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete