Friday 15 October 2010

Folksy Friday

It's been a busy week and I haven't had a chance to write a blog since last Friday. Here I am again with another Folksy Friday. October, as I am sure many of you are aware is Breast Cancer Awareness month so this week I have decided to focus on some of the lovely pink items that can be found on Folksy.


Bobbin pin set by Crown and Glory










Fingerless gloves by Lemonade and Lamingtons











Flower hairclips by JCU Designs











Fused glass pendant by Blue Daisy Glass











Pink wallet by Leanne Woods Designs











Star pendant by Sprinkles












I also have three pink items in my shop. If anyone buys any of these in the month of October I will donate 15% to Breast Cancer Care!!


Pink Agate, Shell and Keishi Pearl Necklace











Peruvian Pink Opal and Spider Web Jasper Bracelet











Rose Quartz Nugget Sterling Silver Earrings












Breast Cancer Care do a fabulous job. It would be great if you could help their cause in some way either by buying my items or by donating directly to them via their website.

Thanks for reading! See you soon!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink items and a lovely blog theme!

    Well done!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items! pink is my favourite colour :)

    Thank you so much for including my star necklace!

    Kate x (Sprinkles on Folksy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me in your pink theme. Great choices. apryl bluedaisyglass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pinks for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my pink purse amongst such lovely items and for a great cause too.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful idea to dedicate FF to Breast Cancer Awareness! You found some gorgeous stuff. Love them all! Especially your earrings, they are sheer elegance in pink.

    ReplyDelete