Friday 8 October 2010

Folksy Friday

Morning all! Can't believe it's Friday already, where has the week gone?!? It really is an autumn day today so thought I would feature some items from my fellow Folksters that are made in stunning autumn colours.

Here are just a few of the stunning items I have found:

This gorgeous Autumn Glory Cushion is made by Sewflair











I love this Woodland Autumn Scarf by Blue Box Studio











Such practical and simply designed bag by Susina












It was love at first sight when I saw this amazing print by Genevieve Cseh Art










Get wrapped up for the cold autumn with this lovely scarf and hat set by EvaB Designs









What about adding some glamour to your autumn wardrobes with this ncklace made with jasper, agate and snow quartz? This is created by me Unique Beaded Gems









There are so many gorgeous things on Folksy that would make great gifts to yourselves or someone special this autumn. Please do also have a look for some fantastic Christmas gifts too! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my velvet scarf. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my hat and scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! Lovely velvet scarf. Great other choices too
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Two features for my gloves today! Thanks a bunch! Great choices as always! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete