Friday 19 November 2010

Folksy Christmas Gifts - All Things Blue

I wanted to put together some Christmas gift ideas from the items I have found on Folksy. With the weather being so cold the first theme that came to mind was the colour blue - the colour that my fingers are as I'm typing this! There are so many wonderful things on Folksy that it was so difficult to choose. I decided to look for items that had a quirky element to them. Hope you like my choices.


Blue Dinosaur Cushion by Pickles Accessories











Blue Glass Poppy Painting by Rosielee











Blue Knitted Bag by Nofkants Curios











Ceramic Heart Decoration by The Dottery Pottery












Meerkat by Nifty Knits











Sky Blue Pottery Wire Wrapped Ring by Gimme That Thing











Dolphin and Whale Tote Bag by SimJaTa











Fabric Card Wallet by Baggie Aggie Too











Keepsake Box by Floppsie Moppsie











Steampunk Time Traveller A4 Print by Silent Theatre










A couple of offerings from me too:


Lapis, Agate and Sodalite Necklace by Unique Beaded Gems











Lapis Sterling Silver Ring by Unique Beaded Gems










There is such an amazing array of handmade gifts in Folksy in a whole rainbow of colours. You will find great gifts for all of your family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you to a great Christmas shopping experience!!

10 comments:

  1. These would make lovely gifts, off the look at the shops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my funky blue knitted and crocheted handbag, so kind of you, and it looks fantastic in with all the wonderful featured items you have chosen!

    Loving your lapsi ring, I adore lapis, suh=ch a rich toned gemstone!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous - and I just HAVE to agree with the cold today! Thanks for including my meerkat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab collection of Folksy items! Thanks heaps for including my river pottery wire wrapped ring.
    Chicita
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection thank you for including me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices and super idea of the cooler blue right now. Thank you for including my Dolphin and Whale Bag.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my Butterflies card wallt, Jo - a reminder that summer *will* be round again, lol! Love the other choices, especially the poppy painting. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely choices in one of my favourite colours, I especially love the poppy painting, and of course the lapis ring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blues I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my mouse and snowflake card. Some lovely choices x
    Lock Stock Boutique

    ReplyDelete