Monday 27 September 2010

Christmas Shopping at Folksy

I have been reading the posts on Folksy this morning and people have started talking about Christmas shopping. With only three more months to go it is a great idea to "get ahead of the game" and spread the cost of Christmas by starting your shopping now!

There is no better gift to give to someone special than a unique, handmade one. There are so many lovely things on Folksy that would make someone's day if they were to find them under the Christmas tree! I have been searching the site for things that I know those closest to me would love to receive. Here are just a few of the great gift ideas I have found:














What about this fabulous New Mum Gift Collection by Scents-ible Solutions? Perfect for my best friend who has just had a baby!!
 



My sister loves her luxurious scarves and would absolutely love this gorgeous crushed velvet one by Lisa Steed Davey


My husband loves his gadgets and unusual wood so would be really pleased to receive this great Paper Knife/Letter Opener from Diggi Woodturning

My brother is just kitting out his garden to make it more wildlife friendly so would love this solid wood Bird Box by Wudwerx


There are so many of my female relatives that would love this gorgeous Peacock Diary by Lilly's Night Garden. I think I could be buying several items from this shop!

Of course I have to recommend my own shop where you can get some lovely and totally unique gemstone jewellery. What about some of these lovely earrings? Perfect for your mum, sister, aunt, best friend, grandma or just as a gift to yourself














Remember, this is just a very small selection of the gifts available!! Folksy is a great place to get all your Christmas pressies without the hassle of traipsing the High Street, spending hours queuing!

Have fun with your shopping!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my diary and the lovely comments! You're very welcome in my shop any time :)
    All your choices would make fantastic presents - the scarf really is luxurious. I've already started my Xmas shopping on Folksy! Love your earrings too but all of your jewellery is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices there, love the scarf in particular and of course I love all the things you make, the bracelet I bought from you is one of my favourites! I'm planning to do all my Christmas shopping on Folksy this year, so it's quite exciting to see people blogging about it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for Dawn's notebooks (lilysnightgarden). Fab and yummy!!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete